Re: Gates Fundation [sic] Tries to Push GNU/Linux Out of OLPC

____/ Ramon F Herrera on Friday 11 January 2008 05:20 : \____

> Here's the scoop, according the Microsoft. They pretty much called
> Negroponte a liar.
>
> http://www.news.com/8301-13579_3-9848512-37.html

Nick is suffering from a smear campaign at the moment. They try to rob him from
credibility because he tells the truth. Mind you, CNET is owned by Microsoft's
co-founder, Paul Allen. Don't expect the most objective assessment over there.

I've seen how articles get watered down when Microsoft is mentioned in negative
context. I write for Datamation sometimes and I saw this for myself when
paragraphs didn't make it past the 'filter'.

Knock on wood for net neutrality. (Trusted) Blogs will hopefully be our future.

Roy S. Schestowitz     \ Spread Mozilla Firefox.
http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/
Cpu(s): 25.0%us,  4.1%sy,  1.0%ni, 65.9%id,  3.7%wa,  0.3%hi,  0.1%si,  0.0%st