Re: AISE Stats: 17/01/2008-24/01/2008

"Tonnie Lubbers" <t.prasing@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:9b449$47a22b74$d52e9221$12479@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You know what your problem is Stacey, you don't seem to learn from your mistakes.

Go play with dolls please.

PLOINK

LOL! Ignore the spammers, if you can! BTW I play with the big boys now making big bucks! Oh, yeah didn't you kill file me a long time ago? To funny and you need to grow up that is your problem you act like a child.

This group has been going down hill for a year, no decent information regarding search engines. Good thing I do my own studies and watch. The most thing this group has is plenty of flaming and paying attention to the spammers. So you go on an do your thing flaming the spammers giving them attention and acting like a child. It makes me laugh when people like you make a big deal out of nothing!!

Stacey
--
Jezsta Web Productions
SEO Tips - Website Design - Marketing