Re: Schestowitz Resorts to Brittany Spears to Get Hits!!

"Moshe Goldfarb" <brick.n.straw@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Roy Schestowitz  has sunk to a new low in his creative subject writing, or
> this case creative picture taking.
>
> http://digg.com/linux_unix/NXP_and_Purple_Labs_Unveil_First_Sub_100_3G_Linux_Mobiles
>
> What a fscking incompetent boob this Roy Schestowitz is.
>
> P.S. I'd say the picture is part of your porn collection, Roy Schestowitz,
> but we all know that's an impossibility now. Don't we?

Roy Schestowitz is absolutely pathetic. I guess he'll do anything to keep
his hit-count up in order to put food on his table. Now he's stooped to the
pond-scum level of posting Brittany pics just so that he can earn a few more
pennies.

Someone asked him about the pic and his reply was even more pathetic - " But
it's good news to Linux anyway... maybe that's why she's so excited. ;-)"

Perhaps Linux is why Brittany was hauled off to a mental hospital again this
morning for the 2nd time this month. And I'm sure that Brittany knows what
Linux is and it excites her. My guess is that Roy Schestowitz's hand in his
pocket got him excited while looking at this pic.