Re: Proposal: What if We Started Flagging Non-SPAM Threads (Posts)?

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Here is a thought. Since like 80% of the threads here are most clearly SPAM,
> what if we did the reverse of SPAM flagging and preceded our subject lines by
> something like [AISE]?

 Another possibility is to pay a subscription to a reliable news server that
offers spam filtering. I pay 10 euros per year to news.individual.net and most
of the groups I read are almost spam-free. This one has maybe one or two spams
per day that show up in my newsreader.

--
gbb