Re: Ping: Quack

> ____/ SW on Wednesday 30 January 2008 02:02 : \____
>
>> Cunning Stunt chrisv wrote:
>>> Quack:
>>>
>>> You  <snip pilfered lame shit>

>> GNU/Linux))
>>
>> *LMAO*
>>
>> Take a bow Hadron.
>
> I think the Hadron filth would be flattered by the OP actually.

SW's LMAOrgasm gives one some insight into at least SW's little agenda, and
it may apply to Hadron is well.

These guys post obnoxious garbage to incite a negative response.  When
one occurs, congratulations are due all around.  I doubt they do this
much in meat space.

--
The more sand has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should
see through it.