[News] Bill Gates Manipulates Politicians to Suppress Linux Adoption

  • Subject: [News] Bill Gates Manipulates Politicians to Suppress Linux Adoption
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 04:17:46 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Microsoft extends its education partnerships in Arab countries

,----[ Quote ]
| During his visit to the Government Leaders Forum - Arabia in Abu Dhabi,
| Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates announced a number of partnerships aimed at
| driving IT development in Arabian countries. According to the Microsoft Press
| Centre, these include strategic partnerships between the Mohammed Bin Rashid
| Foundation and Microsoft to promote IT research via a "knowledge platform",
| and with the Dubai Cares organization to establish a further education
| programme for teachers and parents. Microsoft will also provide free email,
| messaging and online storage facilities to 650,000 high-school students in
| Oman in an arrangement similar to one the company recently set up with the
| Jordanian Universities Network.
`----

http://www.heise.de/english/newsticker/news/102623/from/rss09

Also new:

Agenda du Maire
http://www.paris.fr/portail/accueil/Portal.lut?page_id=4945&document_type_id=5&document_id=7926&portlet_id=10571

http://www.groklaw.net/newsitems.php

[PJ: Uh oh. According to this page, Bill Gates and the Mayor of the City of
Paris are meeting today, after some agreement between them was signed.] -
Agenda due Maire, Paris

Is Billy really retired? How many politicians will he 'bribe' and how many
products will he 'dump'?

Recent:

Yoohoo! EU Commission! Are you watching?

,----[ Quote ]