Re: [News] [Rival] Windows Vista Drives People MAD

____/ [H]omer on Wednesday 30 January 2008 00:06 : \____

>> I Fucking Hate Vista!!!!
>
> Is that the opening to a Microsoft Board meeting?

No, that's just too gentle. Think along the lines of

"I'm gonna f**king bury the p*ssy" (Steve Ballmer, circa 2005)

The latest news seems to indicate that Microsoft's gangsters are getting very
desperate. Not only have they 'bribed' journalists recently, but they also
dump software onto nations that do not want Windows. They use the politicians
to accomplish their goals. Gates is extremely busy for a 'retired' man.

Remember (I've said this to others like Andy Updegrove): Microsoft is *not* an
ordinary company.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | HTML is for page layout, not for textual messages
 04:05:01 up 5 days, 13:59,  3 users,  load average: 0.68, 1.02, 1.51