Re: Ping> Roy Schestowitz

news:2960992.1E0MJrlrU6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> ____/ nessuno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on Friday 25 January 2008 00:01 : \____
>
>> On Jan 24, 12:18 pm, "chrisv" <chr...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> Ignore the fscking Kohlman twat, who's harassing you!
>>> Keep up the good work, Roy!
>>>
> mms://a232.v87252.c8725.g.vc.akamaistream.net/7/232/8725/v0001/msnent.download.akamai.com/8725/DBA90618/published/Video/Projects/High/rodstewart_illstandbyyou_cr_intl_1009.wmv
>>
>> You must have hit a sensitive nerve, the trolls are swarming all over
>> the place.  Of course, 95% of them are flatfish sockpuppets.
>

> I received some E-mails in the past couple of days. I'm
> being told by sources that are reliable...

Here we go again with the anonymous emails from reliable sources. Are you
sure you aren't confusing this with the voices you hear in your head?

>  that I hurt Microsoft where it really hurts
> the company so the levels of the attacks rose.

Oh yes. Roy Schestowitz the freedom fighter is really hurting Microsoft. I
bet you hurt Microsoft the same way you hurt Mike Tyson when you punched him
in the fist with your nose.

> I have filters here and in Digg, so I don't
> notice much of it.

Obviously not since you whine like a little bitch every time someone sets
your FUD straight.

> These are attempts to distract, getting me emotional or
> having me write back in rage (for trolls to use to discredit further).

Is that why you threatened to "CALL THE POLICE" because some corrected one
of your FUD posts with facts and links? No Roy Schestowitz... you are not
emotional. You are delusional.

>  Not everyone would fall for it...

Yet you seem to fall for it time and time again.