Re: [News] Asay on [H]omer's Piece Covering Yahoo's FOSS War, Apple's FOSS War

On Fri, 25 Jan 2008 14:22:45 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Yes, other incidents were reported here in COLA (at least two independent
> ones). Microsoft is apparently doing the same thing with search results (see
> the latest from the Microsoft Blog), even over at Google. Search engine
> control is information and media control, so it's important to keep control
> decentralised. I hope Wikia matures...

The media has been biased for years and nothing is going to change that.

As for Wikkia are you kidding?
There is a reason why using sources from wikis is not allowed at the high
school or University level.

Not suprising you didn't know that as you seem to be spending most of your
time fresher fluffing and spamming.

You guys need to get out more and take a peek at the real world.