[News] Ballnux Build Service Supports GNU/Linux Distributions

  • Subject: [News] Ballnux Build Service Supports GNU/Linux Distributions
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 02:49:55 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Novell's Open Source Platform Supports Red Hat, CentOS

,----[ Quote ]
| The openSUSE community initiative sponsored by Novell is expanding. The
| company's openSUSE Build Service, an infrastructure framework for software
| developers, can now build packages for CentOS and Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
`----

http://www.crn.com/software/205918008?cid=CRNFeed

Related:

openSUSE Build Service Version 0.5 Released

,----[ Quote ]
| LinuxThe openSUSE project releases the version 0.5 of the openSUSE Build
| Service.  This code drop does provide the functionality as provided on
| build.opensuse.org the first time as official tar ball release. Pointsettia
| provides the complete infrastructure to build single hardware architecture
| distributions. System images can be created via KIWI.
`----

http://www.linuxelectrons.com/news/linux/15573/opensuse-build-service-version-0-5-released

New Software Interface with 1-Click Installation Online

,----[ Quote ]
| Software.opensuse.org got a completely new face which improves the
| downloading of the desired openSUSE distribution a lot.
`----

http://news.opensuse.org/?p=102

OpenSuse Build Service: kblogger development packages for Fedora 7

,----[ Quote ]
| After playing around with the OpenSuse Build Service for some days now I
| decided to build development packages of kblogger as a first real life test.
`----

http://liquidat.wordpress.com/2007/07/14/opensuse-build-service-kblogger-development-packages-for-fedora-7/

Building Fedora packages using the OpenSuse Build Service

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://liquidat.wordpress.com/2007/07/06/using-the-opensuse-build-service-for-fedora-packages/