Re: Google makes Roy redundant.

On Mon, 21 Jan 2008 20:21:32 +0100, twat@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> "Roy Schestowitz" <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> schreef in bericht
>> ____/ Jerry McBride on Monday 21 January 2008 13:14 : \____

>>> Actually it is much better that Roy does post here. It helps the Linux
>>> crowd
>>> gage how well we're killing windows... All you windows cry babys have a
>>> useful purpose anyways... the more you whine, fud and generally act like
>>> idiots, the more we're sure that Linxu is make a dent in your
>>> attitudes...
>>>
>>> Post away, Roy. I for one enjoy your effort and secondly enjoy the
>>> windows
>>> cha-cha from the Billy Boys....
>>
>> Thanks. :-)
>>
>> If you look back at the beginning of 2007 and 2006 you'll see that we
>> tried
>> harder to show an upper hand. Right now Microsoft is just playing catch-up
>> with broken windows (Vista and its sisters, Home Server and Longhorn).
>> Office
>> eats s* from other office suite, Web 2.0 and ODF while all other divisions
>> at
>> Microsoft rake billions... in losses. Fact!
>
> You fucking liar!
> $3,14 billion profit,
> 29 dollarcent per share
> profit rise 24 %

It's just more of Roy's *facts* that he hopes nobody will check up on.
Roy uses the scatter shoot method of SPAMMING.
He opens the flood gates, overloads the group and hopes that nobody will
bother to check his sources.
In COLA that's pretty much what happens because of the format.

On digg, it's a different story.
He gets his feet put to the fire every single day over there.
It doesn't bother him much because he just runs and hides and then
splatters more SPAM in an attempt to confuse the issue.

Roy gets paid by quantity, not quality.