Re: [News] [SOT] RIAA Propaganda War is Over, Site Emptied

____/ [H]omer on Monday 21 January 2008 15:05 : \____

>> RIAA Website Wiped Clean by “Hackers”
>
> Vive la Révolution!

Media Defender Exposed archive is static, so not SQL injection can ever touch
that.

It's like the end of a long and terrifying film where you see a fat mafia don
stumbling with his pants down because his feet are caught together. Let the
RIAA shiver in its boots. Last week:

EMI to cut 2000 jobs to survive

,----[ Quote ]
| EMI is the former home of Radiohead, which went it alone and had a stab at
| flogging its latest album online for whatever punters thought it might be
| worth.
`----

http://www.theinquirer.net/gb/inquirer/news/2008/01/15/emi-cut-200-jobs-survive

Roy S. Schestowitz      | if ("if"=inv("fi")) print("foo/bar")