Re: Ping> Marti

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> ____/ ml2mst on Monday 21 January 2008 00:59 : \____
>
>> 7 wrote:
>>
>>> duck fscker Clogwog wrote on behalf of micoshaft corporation:
>>               ^^^^^^^
>> No wonder I was unable to see the original post.
>>
>> Can't be coming anything interesting from Clogwog.

>>> Interesting - still self aware after spliffing.
>> Whatever he wrote, it's probably BS as usual.
>>
>> Cheers
>
> Didn't see the OP either. Just a bunch of orphan threads. *yawn* Those pigeons
> and rats must be sh*tting on COLA again. Back to their cage...

Well I used google groups and came to the conclusion, that he raped my
Hackwerk poster, to insult HPT.

I did not followed the link Cloggy provided, because it will likely piss
me off.

I updated the Hackwerk poster article on my blog, to make clear *who* is
on the poster and *why* (the links in the article will give sufficient
information).

http://osgeex.blogspot.com/2007/09/hackwerk-poster-released.html

Clogwog has been screaming for my attention for at least the last week.
Unfortunately he's gone too far and there's no turning back.

I repeat:

May he rot in hell!

--
|_|0|_| Marti T. van Lin