[News] [Rival] Yahoo Shoots Accusations at Ballmer and His Gang

Yang accuses Microsoft of 'trying to destabilize' Yahoo

,----[ Quote ]
| Yahoo founder and chief executive Jerry Yang accused Microsoft of trying to
| destabilize Yahoo with no genuine intent to buy the company, the Wall Street
| Journal reported Wednesday.
`----

http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5hxoeN1H25zXb_mPNde3sv-xsPstQ

Only a fan of bullfighting would take pleasure in such anti-market behaviour.

Microsoft Statement Regarding Carl Icahn Letter

,----[ Quote ]
| In the past week we have had the opportunity to discuss with Carl Icahn the
| prospects for a possible agreement between Microsoft and Yahoo!.
`----

http://www.quamnet.com/newscontent.action?articleId=885945

Yahoo board likely to be ousted -- S&P; Piper Jaffray expects Microsoft deal

,----[ Quote ]
| 'We now see a greater likelihood for the dissident slate to prevail, and a
| Microsoft/Yahoo deal to be revisited,' a Standard & Poor's equity analyst
| wrote to clients.
`----

http://www.forbes.com/afxnewslimited/feeds/afx/2008/07/07/afx5188661.html

The Microsoft Mafia wants to replace a board with puppets or just bully
companies out of business. Criminal behaviour is just business as usual for
the Redmond company. Who would stop them? Neelie?

Recent:

Is Microsoft Aura Fading?

,----[ Quote ]
| Yesterday's early relief rally reversed, and Microsoft's value has now fallen
| by more than $30 billion since it unveiled its bid for Yahoo on February 1.
`----

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB121004447596669953.html?mod=googlenews_wsj

Microsoft cops to talking with Icahn on Yahoo

,----[ Quote ]
| Dispensing with its previous above-the-fray posture, Microsoft has
| admitted -conspiring with- talking to activist Yahoo shareholder Carl Icahn,
| who is trying to oust the Internet company's board and Chief Executive Jerry
| Yang for failing to sell out to the software giant.
`----

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/technology/2008/06/microsoft-talki.html

Yahoo: Icahn “Manipulates The Facts”

,----[ Quote ]