Re: [News] [Rival] Yahoo Shoots Accusations at Ballmer and His Gang

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Yang accuses Microsoft of 'trying to destabilize' Yahoo
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | Yahoo founder and chief executive Jerry Yang accused Microsoft of trying
> | to destabilize Yahoo with no genuine intent to buy the company, the Wall
> | Street Journal reported Wednesday.
> `----
>
> http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5hxoeN1H25zXb_mPNde3sv-xsPstQ

Cop for this, Roy - but be prepared to spend a little time reading.
Ye gods - it made my poor old head spin:-(

http://www.techuser.net/microsoft-yahoo.html

If this guy is even half-right, things aren't just as simple as they seem?:-)