Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 22:19:15 GMT
Subject: More "Flatfish" Forgery: "Felching, Linux and the FAQ"

This forged post, another in a series, provides further proof
that their author is the person who uses the name "flatfish"
(among some 60 other fake identities).  Evidence has been posted
identifying this individual as one Gary M. Stewart.

He has previously posted articles expressing his hatred of
homosexual people, and his belief that I'm gay (because I've
written in support of civil rights for homosexuals).  The forged
post contains a derogatory sexual reference that he thinks
relates to gay men.
[/quote]

http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2008/01/moshe-goldfarb-troll.html

[quote]