Re: [News] Firefox a Record Holder, More Than Just a Web Browser

Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
> High Plains Thumper wrote:
>
>>> http://www.bigmouthmedia.com/live/articles/firefox--a-world-record-breaking-open-source-proj.asp/4909/
>>> http://tinyurl.com/6l4huk
>>
>> Last week, a friend had problems in Windows XP with an errant Earthlink
>> spam trap module, that after deletion using a more recent spyware
>> checker to detect, corrected the spotty communications.  Uninstalling
>> Earthlink software did not remove this module, which supports that it
>> was viral.
>>
>> He was surprised how much faster FireFox is in downloading web pages
>> over IE7.  It already has a built in pop-up blocker.  FF is more user
>> friendly with its menu system.
>>
>> Kudos to the Mozilla design team for making a superior product.
>
> Sure....
> We believe you.
> Really we do....

http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2008/01/moshe-goldfarb-troll.html

New poster to comp.os.linux.advocacy tells profound truth about Moshe AKA
Flatfish:

http://tinyurl.com/6m6a8c

Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy, alt.os.linux.ubuntu
Subject: Re: [News] Red Hat Developer's Update on PulseAudio, Fedora Live
CDs Interview
Date: 11 Apr 2008 18:53:55 GMT

[Quote]
> Dan, you're probably a nice guy, but we get a ton of "works for me" crap
> in COLA and most times it's just people telling lies.

Well sorry to dissapoint you, but I'm not in COLA. I'm reading these posts
in the Ubuntu group. The only reason they are going to COLA is because
whomever started the thread had it crossposted there...and to Vista
groups, which I removed because this has nothing to do with Vista.

I'm NOT a Linux pusher, I still use Windows most of the time since I'd
just installed Linux a few weeks ago, maybe a month+ ago, and still
checking out apps and learning Linux. There are things I like and things I
don't like.

Believe what you want to believe. It's painfully obvious that you are
completely anti-Linux, just like some are completely anti-MS, and have
such strong preconceived beliefs that it doesn't really matter what anyone
says about any particular Linux item, everyone's a liar, and nothing works
out-of-the-box. [/Quote]

--
HPT