Re: What a gimic!

Gregory Shearman <ZekeGregory@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> OK, enough of the analogy.  One hopes Linux can capitalize on
>> Vista's woes, though schadenfreude isn't something I like
>> all that much.
>
> At least you lot aren't doing car analogies any more... food analogies
> are fine by me!

Cue the wintrolls
"yea, but with linux you have to grow the corn, kill the chicken, pluck it,
clean it, cook it..." etc
:)

Let's get that out before they can so we can take the piss out of them when
they do.
--
|   spike1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx   |   Windows95 (noun): 32 bit extensions and a    |
|                          | graphical shell for a 16 bit patch to an 8 bit |