[News] Overview of GNU/Linux Browsers, Firefox 3.1 Gets Pretty Feature

12 Web Browsers for Linux - Review

,----[ Quote ]
| Konqueror
| Using the KHTML engine for displaying web pages, Konqueror is the well-known
| browser (and not only) for KDE. Although not as powerful at displaying pages
| as Firefox, Konqueror uses less resources, it has very good KDE integration,
| allows previewing of audio, video and image files, it integrates well with
| KGet, a powerful download manager, it supports plugins, it offers
| spell-checking, and it's highly configurable.
`----

http://vivapinkfloyd.blogspot.com/2008/07/12-web-browsers-for-linux-review.html

New tab switching added for Firefox 3.1

,----[ Quote ]
| Press Ctrl + Tab (or Shift + Ctrl + Tab) and you are presented with tab
| thumbnails and titles with the most recently visited ones first so you can
| more easily determine which tab you want to go, have the one you most
| probably want to go closer, and as a result get to it faster. Hold Ctrl
| pressed and keep pressing Tab to see the thumbnails smoothly scroll to the
| left while the status bar displays the tab web address.
`----

http://mozillalinks.org/wp/2008/07/new-tab-switching-added-for-firefox-31/

Recent:

Firefox is King

,----[ Quote ]
| Mozilla Firefox is now the king of all browsers. --At least based on the web
| traffic data gathered from junauza.com and from a popular tech blog by known
| Windows Vista fanboy user Jeff Atwood. Firefox tops all other web browsers
| and most importantly kicked its archrival Internet Explorer out of the
| highest position.
`----

http://www.junauza.com/2008/07/firefox-is-king.html

Is Linux Getting the Shaft?