Re: Linux.com Editor Joe Barr is dead

> Microsoft Memories
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
>| At some point in your presentation billg will say "that's the dumbest
>| fucking idea I've heard since I've been at Microsoft."  He looks like
>| he means it.  However, since you knew he was going to say this, you
>| can't really let it faze you.  Moreover, you can't afford to look
>| fazed; remember: he's a bully.
> `----
>
> http://blog.tomevslin.com/2007/05/microsoft_memor.html

   "There was nothing quite as absurd as a newly-hired college graduate
   thinking he could be as smart or rich as billg if he could only
   manage to be as rude."

There are sure some absurd doofuses in this ng!

--
Never appeal to a man's "better nature."  He may not have one.
Invoking his self-interest gives you more leverage.