[News] Review of the Xfe File Manager

Xfe Review - Wonderful File Manager

,----[ Quote ]
| In my opinion, Xfe is just awesome. If you never tried it until now, you
| really should take it for a spin, no matter what desktop environment you are
| using. Themes will make it fit well in any of them, it's fast, it provides
| powerful enough features, it has a great clean and intuitive interface, and
| in my opinion it's the simplest to learn from all the file managers I tried
| up to date. A great piece by all means, which can surprisingly become the
| file manager of choice after one single try.
`----

http://vivapinkfloyd.blogspot.com/2008/07/xfe-review-wonderful-file-manager.html

Recent:

Free/Open-source File Managers

,----[ Quote ]
| A computer program that provides a user interface to work with file systems
| is called a file manager. It is considered as one of the most important
| software applications since its main function is to speed up interaction with
| files. The most common operations of a file manager are create, open, edit,
| view, print, play, rename, move, copy, delete, attributes, properties,
| search/find, and permissions. Others have special functions such as network
| connectivity and the ability to extend operations utilizing user written
| scripts.
`----

http://www.junauza.com/2008/06/freeopen-source-file-managers.html

Konqueror 3.5.9 Review - The Great Swiss Knife

,----[ Quote ]
| I think that over the years, Konqueror almost became synonymous with KDE.
| Even though there are alternative web browsers, file managers, good image
| viewers like Gwenview or PDF viewers like KPDF, Konqueror is still one of the
| most popular and most used application on the KDE desktop.
`----

http://vivapinkfloyd.blogspot.com/2008/06/konqueror-359-review-great-swiss-knife.html

Konqueror 4.0 brings some vast improvements.

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://pinderkent.blogsavy.com/archives/148