Mac OS X - Highly Customized Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| Few players in the Linux arena creates their Linux distro to look like Mac OS
| X or Windows....
|
| Here I'm going to list some distro which looks like Mac OS.
`----

http://linuxtreat.blogspot.com/2008/07/mac-os-x-highly-customized-linux.html

A Linux User's Guide to Mac

,----[ Quote ]
| Take a deep breath and repeat after me: A computer is just a tool. It is only
| so good as it serves to make life better for users. A "better" life is
| obviously not the same thing for everyone. For me, it means making my Mac
| more like Linux, as I began to discuss in my last article.
`----

http://www.ofb.biz/safari/article/474.html

Yesterday:

Ubuntu: Challenge the Mac

,----[ Quote ]
| Normally I would just provide a Diigo link to this if it weren’t something
| I’ve been saying a lot in talks. Over at InformationWeek, Serdar Yegulaip was
| a piece called “Shuttleworth’s Ubuntu Ambitions: Challenge the Mac”. He
| quotes Mark Shuttleworth saying in a Datamation article:
|
|     … our goal, very simply, is to make sure the Free software ecosystem can
|     deliver a Mac OS-like experience, or an experience that will compete with
|     the Mac OS.
|
| I think this is exactly right. It’s time to look past Windows, even with its
| huge installed base, as any sort of “gold standard” (as Mark calls it),
| especially for user interface.
`----

http://www.sutor.com/newsite/blog-open/?p=2402

Recent:

Tim Bray provides a bridge between Sun and developers

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.linux.com/feature/133149