[News] Review of Myah OS 3.0 (GNU/Linux)

The Dragon Roars: Myah OS 3.0 KDE Edition Review

,----[ Quote ]
| In the week or so I have had Dragon running, it has never faltered – no bugs
| in the software, no crashes or freezes – so Myah OS scores highly in terms of
| system stability.
| I am finding it hard to find something major to criticise in Dragon.
`----

http://reddevil62-techhead.blogspot.com/2008/07/dragon-roars-myah-os-30-kde-edition.html

Recent:

Myah OS 3.0 Dragon

,----[ Quote ]
| For all current fans of Myah OS and all those soon to be, we give you Myah OS
| 3.0 Dragon. Dragon is the code name for Myah OS built around the KDE 3
| desktop. We chose KDE 3.5.9 since it's still considered the most stable and
| best supported version of KDE.
`----

http://myah.org/

Myah OS 3.0 Box

,----[ Quote ]
| Myah OS 3.0 Box is now available. This is a complete Linux solution built
| around the Light X11 Desktop Environment. The LXDE desktop is designed to be
| the smallest, fastest and yet fully functional desktop for *Nix systems.
`----

http://myah.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=32&Itemid=1

Myah OS 3.0 Mouse Pro Released

,----[ Quote ]
| The long awaited Myah OS 3.0 is here. 3.0 has been in development since 2006
| right after the release of version 2.3. Being completely development from the
| source up has been quite an undertaking. The initial release is the flagship
| of the Myah OS range dubbed Mouse Pro. This name is due to the fact that it's
| built around the XFCE 4.4 desktop, and comes with a complete development
| environment.
`----

http://www.tuxmachines.org/node/27301

MyahOS 3.0 Tech Demo 1

,----[ Quote ]
| Toward the end of last week the first tech demo for the upcoming
| MyahOS 3.0 was released. The Myah 3.0 Tech Demo 1 LiveCD is
| optimized for i686 systems and is built using the Linux-Live
| scripts and has a lot of new packages including the Linux
| 2.6.20.2 kernel, GCC 4.1.2, X.Org 7.2, and Xfce 4.4.
`----

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=article&item=676&num=1

MyahOS 2.3 -- Don't let the cute clouds fool you

,----[ Quote ]
| Not too long ago, I got a posting on knolinux asking me to take a look
| at a distro called Myah OS, that typically is pretty close to the bottom
| of the top 100.
`----

http://knolinux.com/2006/12/22/myah-23--dont-let-the-cute-clouds-fool-you.aspx

Myah OS 3 Tech Demo 1