Re: I Can Lick My Own Pussy!

"Andrew Halliwell" <spike1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1lpmk5-fbh.ln1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Ezekiel <f@xxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> "Andrew Halliwell" <spike1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>> Typical.
>>> Flatfish is at it again...
>>>
>>> How long before he claims this as another "truth" against roy?
>>
>> You mean the way that the Roy Schestowitz liar makes posts to COLA and
>> then
>> uses his own website as "proof" for the news?
>
> None of his posts are libelous shit like this, now, are they?

It all depends on who's doing the reading and interpretation doesn't it?

> I couldn't give a toss if he posted claiming that microsoft was launching
> an
> attack from its base on the moon. It's still no excuse for posting shit
> like
> flatfish does in this (and similar) thread(s).

So when Roy makes unsubstantiated claims that Tim Smith, DFS, Erik or
whomever is a Microsoft agent and is getting paid to post here then that's
okay with you? Why don't you consider that to be libel? Seems to me that
you let Roy get away with saying anything he wants. But when the 'shoe is
on the other foot' then you cry how it's libel and unfair.