Re: I Can Lick My Own Pussy!

Ezekiel wrote:
> "Andrew Halliwell" wrote...
>
>> None of his posts are libelous shit like this, now, are they?
>
> It all depends on who's doing the reading and interpretation doesn't it?
> [snip] ** Posted from http://www.teranews.com **

Oh, just another case of troll illiteracy.  Following is a libelous repeat
post from Moshe (flatfish):

Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 19:38:43 -0400
From: "Moshe Goldfarb." <brick_n_straw@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: I Can Lick My Own Pussy!

[quote]
What happened Roy Schestowitz, did Mark Kent leave you all ready?
According to your other posts things were going peachy between you two.

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/471abd2d6d85fdb6

"Quite a bit has happened since I decided to have my testicles removed
and start my gender re-assignment surgery. Everything has healed quite
nicely and I've been having sex like a rabbit in heat!
Being a girl has it's disadvantages of course but the worst one is having
sit down when I pee.
How you gals do this?
Filthy loos and germs.
I might just have to start taking 5 showers per day like I used to. I
also don't like having to clean myself out after I have sex. When I was
living as a man and whacked off I would just spray some Lysol on my penis
and wipe it off.
Now after a guy finishes in me I am left sticky and smelly. I hope I get
used to this.

The most exciting event has happened in my life! Mark Kent has proposed
to me and as soon as he leaves his wife and family we are to be married.
Of course we are going to have the wedding at Manchester University where
I live and we hope to have the invitations out by the fall. I am a bit
worried about supporting ourselves on Mark Kent's
dustman's
salary but with a little creative accounting I should be able to funnel
some of my grant money toward living expenses. I also have my website
where I am getting plenty of hits due to my posting in
comp.os.linux.advocacy.
Thanks girls!
Well that is about it for now because I'm going out to purchase a new set
of shoes with the money I earned last night. I'll post a picture of
myself in my new outfit as soon as I recharge the batteries in my camera
which I had to use for something else last night.

Cheers and kisses and hugs and so much more. Roy/Racine"

Oh well, love is fickle!!
[/quote]

This troll is only here to support the others to perpetuate the
anti-advocacy agenda to discourage anything beneficial about Linux, and to
promote Microsoft products in a Linux forum. Essentially he is the only
one that can lick his .... never mind.

--
HPT