Re: [News] GNOME 2.30 Will be GNOME 3.0 (Version # Bump)

Verily I say unto thee, that The Ghost In The Machine spake thusly:

> Personally, I find C# interesting, but Java is far more comfortable.

Any technical advances in C# over Java (and there are plenty) are
completely negated by Microsoft's sinister motives.

> I'm still hoping for a true opensource Java.  I think Java 1.6 source
> has been released under a rather restrictive license, but would have
> to look.

IcedTea: The First 100% Compliant Open-Source Java

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.infoq.com/news/2008/06/icedtea_tck

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "Stallman has frequently pointed out, Free Software is by no means
| antithetical to making money: it's just a question of how you make
| money." ~ Glyn Moody: http://tinyurl.com/4wn2l2 (ComputerworldUK)

 00:23:57 up 203 days, 20:59,  4 users,  load average: 0.02, 0.06, 0.08