Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Hires the IDC Shill for More Propaganda, BSA Shill Joins

> Windows Server 2008 catching up with Linux
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
>| Windows Server 2008  will never be Linux. And it's not likely to woo Linux
>| users away from open source anytime soon.
>|
>| [...]
>|
>| "There's an anti-Microsoft bias in Unixland," Gillen said. "The more
>| Microsoft continues to erase objections [with features like PowerShell and
>| Server Core], the harder it is to make the argument that Windows doesn't meet
>| their needs."
> `----
>
> http://searchenterpriselinux.techtarget.com/news/article/0,289142,sid39_gci1302564,00.html

Microsoft needs to erase objections to its predatory behavior, not its
quirky and somewhat ad hoc development processes (as exemplified by the
clusterfuck that is Microsoft clustering/DNS/ActiveDirectory).

--
"Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time."
		-- Steven Wright