Re: [News] [Rival] Botnet King Gates Loses to His Windows Zombies

* SomeBloke peremptorily fired off this memo:

> DFS wrote:
>> SomeBloke wrote:

>>> This was a report from a company called CommTouch, not a claim from
>>> Roy. Who looks ridiculous now Stewie?
>
>> And you look ridiculous, too SlowBloke:
>>
>> 1) for being who you are
>> 2) for calling me Stewie (whoever/whatever that is - some stupid random
>> association only you understand)
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stewie_Griffin

   Adults understand, but disregard Stewie

   At the end of the episode "E. Peterbus Unum", the question of
   whether adults could understand Stewie is raised. In the DVD
   audio commentary,[citation needed] MacFarlane explains adults can
   understand him, but don't take him seriously, "sort of like... if
   a four-year-old who [could] talk told you to 'fuck off', you'd
   think it'd be cute."

--
			Pittsburgh driver's test
(2) A traffic light at an intersection changes from yellow to red, you should