Re: [News] CrossOver Maker Could Set Project Free

In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Homer
<usenet@xxxxxxxxxx>
 wrote
on Wed, 30 Jul 2008 18:50:52 +0100
<u8m6m5-nd7.ln1@xxxxxxxxxx>:
> Verily I say unto thee, that RonB spake thusly:
>> Rick wrote:
>
>>> .. or maybe it is an advertising stunt... so what?
>>
>> I'm guessing an advertising stunt. I don't see Bush accomplishing any
>> of the goals they set out for him.
>
> Especially goal #5, since it's Bush himself who needs to be brought to
> justice.

Bush *and* Cheney, plus others such as Goodling.  Not that
I expect it to happen unless the new president reforms
the DoJ sufficiently so that it can bring charges well
after inauguration.

(Assuming that it's in the new president's interest to do so.
This corruption process started more than 20 years ago.)

#191, ewill3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Q: "Why is my computer doing that?"
A: "Don't do that and you'll be fine."