Re: [News] CrossOver Maker Could Set Project Free

____/ Rick on Wednesday 30 July 2008 15:14 : \____

> On Wed, 30 Jul 2008 10:54:12 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:

>>> Translation: you're an idiot.
>>
>> You seem to have a very limited vocabulary Rick..
>
> How many words do you need to label an idiot an idiot?

>>> See... you're an idiot and you can't read.
>>
>> Like I said...
>
> Like I said...

>>> ... or maybe they don't think Bush will achieve his goals ...
>>
>> Does anybody?
>
> Well, then, your whole little mud slinging goes out the door, doesn't it?
>

>>> .. or maybe it is an advertising stunt... so what?
>>
>> It's obviously an advertising stunt to introduce people to their
>> product.
>>
>> it won't matter.
>>
>> People, most people, are not interested.
>
> Then why do you care, except to spread more of your tripe?

Rick, this is a hyperbole and you're feeding the trolls. You open up for them.

- --
                ~~ Best of wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Mod me up and I'll mod you 'insightful'"
Mem:   2075800k total,  1631452k used,   444348k free,    63956k buffers