Ping to Roy

Roy, I think that sooner or later there will be some legal controls on
the slander produced by anonymous trolls.  Right now it's too easy to
damage someone, and the cases are piling up and attracting attention.
Whether or not the Yale lawsuits are successful, there is a reaction
setting in, and the people who carry out this despicable stuff won't
stop.  So I was thinking, maybe you should contact the lawyers in the
Yale case and explain to them about the slanders the trolls have made
against you.  It might be useful to them, it might get you in the loop
on cases like this, and it might help move the ball forward in this
area a little bit.  You could start with Moshe's recent slander,
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/browse_frm/thread/3ddd083824198001/6d1bebf080c55a74?hl=en&lnk=st&q=#6d1bebf080c55a74
cheered on by his sock puppet Ezekiel.  You have had plenty others,
you should keep a record of them.

Just a thought.