Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft is Zune is Nearly Dead, Microsoft Lies

JEDIDIAH <jedi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:
> On 2008-07-28, Mark Kent <mark.kent@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Sinister Midget <fardblossom@xxxxxxxxx> espoused:
>>> On 2008-07-28, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> claimed:

>>> I doubt it. How many pet rocks are in demand these days? AFAIK you
>>> can't buy those any more either. The pet rock will be more in demand
>>> than the Zune in a few years.
>>>

>> I like to choose my own rocks directly from the garden :-)
>
> A pet rock has no DRM.

Very true.

> A pet rock should be trivial to replicate.

Well, they can take a little choosing, of course.

> How do you know a pet rock is one of the originals?

Good question - I check the hologram on the back of the rock :-)

--
| mark at ellandroad dot demon dot co dot uk                           |
| Open platforms prevent vendor lock-in.  Own your Own services!       |