Re: [News] Reviews of Consonance, SuperTux

Verily I say unto thee, that The Ghost In The Machine spake thusly:

> Why fix Amarok when Zune's player is so much better? ;-)

I wasn't aware that Amarok needed fixing.

As for the ZZZzzzoon ... the best thing that anyone can say about that
is that is seems to be practically dead. Let's hope the rest of Vole's
portfolio of Crapware follows shortly.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| By bucking Microsoft for open source, says Gunderloy, "I'm no
| longer contributing to the eventual death of programming."
| ~ http://www.linux.com/feature/142083

 01:53:17 up 221 days, 22:28,  5 users,  load average: 0.10, 0.15, 0.19