Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Rapes Open Source, Then Buys Flowers

In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Moshe Goldfarb.
<brick_n_straw@xxxxxxxxx>
 wrote
on Tue, 29 Jul 2008 03:51:27 -0400
<ex209yi4u7w9$.18odvu2nd0k9x.dlg@xxxxxxxxxx>:
> On Tue, 29 Jul 2008 08:46:34 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

>> Is Microsoft really any more trustworthy?
>
> What is it with so called Linux advocates, particularly Roy Schestowitz,
> and their Rape fantasies?

Wow.  Where was *this* mentioned?  Closest thing I could
find to "rape" was "ass" from "[Ass]ociates" in a sidelink;
closest thing to "crime" was "crim" in "reasonable and
non-dis[crim]atory terms".

I guess it's between the lines somewhere.