Re: [News] Music Management and VoIP Recording with Free Software

Micoshaft asstroturfing fraudster pounding the sock Moshe Goldfarb.
wrote on behalf of Half Wits from Micoshaft Department of Marketing:

> On Sat, 26 Jul 2008 21:00:02 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

>> Open your jukebox: Open-source alternatives for music management
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>| Not mere freeware, but open-source alternatives are well-known for
>>| nearly every major category of software. Firefox and Linux are probably
>>| the most famous, but OpenOffice, GIMP, Thunderbird, Pidgin, Miro, and
>>| others have made themselves known in practically every genre. Heck,
>>| there's even an open-source firmware for your portable MP3
>>| player--Rockbox.
>
> Does it do iTunes?
> Can I use the iTunes store to purchase music?
>
> No?
>
> It's doomed...

As usual Micoshaft fraudsters are pounding away at their socks to
sell the public mis-information.

This sort of thing is illegal in the EU as of 26 May 2008 but not
in the USA it seems.

You can get freetune to play itune under Linux.

And in any case, the appil crap sucks.
Freetune is only for suckers who paid Appil money to buy
their music and have no other ways of getting their music
to play on their other MP3 players.

If you are smart and start using Linux,
you can instead use streamtuner and streamripper in Linux
and tune into 10,000+ Internet radio stations of every
kind of music on the planet.

Its all free with source code to install on your PCs
and turn them into proper multi-media workstations

http://www.livelist.com
http://www.distrowatch.com
http://www.youtube.com - search for ubuntu and compiz to see what you
are missing out when it comes to 3D free Linux desktops.