Re: [News] [Rival] Even Fewer Successors in the Mafia of Steve Ballmer

>>> In the meantime, we'll rely on know-nothing, do-nothing, have-nothing
>>> Linux lusers sitting in their apartments posting to backwater newsgroups
>>> to tell us the real truth.
>
> It's a good reply from DFS. It shows that the Microsoft Munchkins, as hard as
> they may try, cannot defend Microsoft or falsify the OP. They just start
> swearing like kids. DFS is particularly wierd. He has always been picking on
> Mr. Ballard. He's like that dork who pulls the braids of some girl he admires
> but can't have.

<titter>

> Microsoft's shares collapsed today. It's getting out of hand. How long before
> Ballard fakes being ill?

I dunno, Roy, this little graph seems to indicate Microsoft just got
back in line with the Standard&Poor's 500:

   http://caps.fool.com/Ticker/MSFT.aspx

Apple, however, is almost like the mirror-image of Microsoft, and it's
kicking the S&P's ass right now.

Red Hat's doing pretty well, too, re the S&P.

--
We reject: kings, presidents, and voting.
We believe in: rough consensus and working code.