Re: [News] [Rival] Even Fewer Successors in the Mafia of Steve Ballmer

Verily I say unto thee, that SomeBloke spake thusly:
> DFS wrote:
>> Roy Schestowitz wrote:

>>> Microsoft goes down faster than people ever imagined. One day the
>>> world will see how much of those figures they have been 'massaging'.
>>
>> In the meantime, we'll rely on know-nothing

He's a "know nothing" with a Ph.D. in Medical Biophysics, who aggregates
a vast amount of pro-Linux and anti-Microsoft news from /other/ sources.
If you disagree with each and every one of those sources, I suggest you
contact /them/ and let /them/ know, assuming you can spare the time in
between chewing crayons and astroturfing for the Vole.

What stunning gifts of academia and enlightenment do /you/ have to offer
the world, DooFuS, beyond your undoubted talents for clicking buttons?
You're not exactly a shining beacon knowledge and wisdom yourself, are
you? You're more like a dark smelly pit of ignorance and malice.

>> Linux lusers sitting in their apartments

You misspelled "basements".

Alas, I have neither a basement nor an apartment, just a home in the
countryside surrounded by cows. I'm not sure how that might affect the
virtue of my narratives, although it may account for why I smell
bullshit so frequently. Then again, maybe it's actually coming from your
general direction. Who knows?

>> You're a joke Spamowitz.

The joke's on you, DooFuS. Your constant frothing at our "audacity" to
criticise your gangster heros and their Slopware, is absolutely hysterical.

> What does that make you Stewie?

A very sad, twisted, bitter individual with an even more twisted agenda,
that's driven by hatred of anything and everything to do with Freedom.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| By bucking Microsoft for open source, says Gunderloy, "I'm no
| longer contributing to the eventual death of programming."
| ~ http://www.linux.com/feature/142083

 04:15:37 up 218 days, 51 min,  4 users,  load average: 0.19, 0.23, 0.26