Re: [News] GNU/Linux Computers Come to More Major OEMs Shortly

  • Subject: Re: [News] GNU/Linux Computers Come to More Major OEMs Shortly
  • From: "Ezekiel" <f@xxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 19:46:01 -0400
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

> Computers With Ubuntu Linux Coming to All Major Retailers
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | Essentially, all major computer retail stores will carry computers with
> | Ubuntu pre-installed by the end of 2008 or early 2009,

One side of advocates mouth - "All major computer retail stores will care
linux computers pre-installed...."

Other side of advocates mouth - "The manager at the computer store told me
that Microsoft has secret contracts in place that forbids retailers from
selling linux computers."

Which LIE do you want to believe today?