Re: [News] More Mandriva GNU/Linux-based Laptops on the Way

____/ SomeBloke on Wednesday 23 July 2008 20:19 : \____

http://www.mandriva.com/enterprise/en/company/press/mandriva-and-precedent-technologies-work-together-to-offer-a-new-low-cost-desktop-t
>> http://tinyurl.com/59tox7
>>

>> Recent:
>>
>> Installing Mandriva 2008.1 on the ASUS Eee PC
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | Out of the many distributions that work on the Eee PC, Mandriva Linux
>> | 2008 Spring (or 2008.1) is one that works exceptionally well. It can be
>> | installed to the built-in SSD or onto an external SD card.
>> `----
>>
>> http://blogs.techrepublic.com.com/opensource/?p=243
>>

> <snip>
>
> Septembers edition of Linux Format has a handy guide to installing Mandriva
> 2008 Spring on your Eeee. It just works apparently, though I have no way of
> knowing, as I don't have an Eeee.
>
> However, visit here http://forum.eeeuser.com for more information.
>
> This post has been brought to you by the Mandriva Appreciation Society!

I use Mandriva too, at least on this current PC and the secondary partition.
It's perfect.

- --
                ~~ Best of wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Coffee makes mw to0 jittery
Swap:  4088500k total,    18704k used,  4069796k free,   576456k cached