Re: Microsoft is WINNING!!!11

Verily I say unto thee, that High Plains Thumper spake thusly:

> It is not hard to see where all this FUD is coming from.

It seems blatantly obvious to me. Instead of me providing "proof" that
these Trolls are Microsoft astroturfers, maybe the Trolls should think
about proving that they're /not/. After all /they/ are the ones making
the attacks.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "The idea that Bill Gates has appeared like a knight in shining
| armour to lead all customers out of a mire of technological chaos
| neatly ignores the fact that it was he who, by peddling second-rate
| technology, led them into it in the first place." ~ Douglas Adams

 02:49:54 up 212 days, 23:25,  4 users,  load average: 0.24, 0.27, 0.26