Re: [News] Open Source Firm "Big Buck Bunny" Officially Released

> Remember how they trashed New York with that butterfly thingie
> (promotional). They got told off by the city's council, IIRC. I could
> not find the article...

Yes, IIRC they got away with committing a felony offence (vandalism),
without even so much as a fine.

> Microsoft gives innocent animals a bad name. Hopefully they won't put
> a gnu on emacs.NET. (yes, it's real)

Talk about the ultimate perversion!

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
|     ~ Cory Doctorow, The Guardian.  http://tinyurl.com/22bgx8

 13:27:45 up 168 days, 10:03,  5 users,  load average: 1.43, 1.11, 0.55