Re: [News] [Rival] Open Letter Shows the 'Microsoft Mafia' Bullying Professors, Universities

* chrisv peremptorily fired off this memo:

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>>http://deepakphatak.blogspot.com/2008/05/this-is.html
>>
>>Read the whole thing. It's long and disturbing.
>>
>>Microsoft. Putting the "criminal" in "criminal organisation". How many
>>charities have they bribed *recently*?
>
> The Indians probably thought that they had colonization defeated when
> they got the British out.  Now here comes Micro$haft.

Bill Gates one pukka sahib!

--
We've done some good work, but all of these products become obsolete so
fast...  It will be some finite number of years, and I don't know the number