Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Becomes the Next (Stumbling) IBM, Lacks Direction

____/ Homer on Monday 02 June 2008 20:34 : \____

>> figure 1: "That's a nice tree. Can I please take a photograph of it?"
>>
> Yeah that was a good one. Where was that again? Wasn't it some shopping
> mall somewhere? And IIRC there was no fee, the shopper was simply
> prohibited from taking photos - period - because the retail park owner
> claimed "copyright" of the decor, or something! Sick.

What if they remember the sight and then draw that later? A violation?

Greed without restrictions.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Linux: mint and self-contained 'out of the box'