Re: [News] KDE Project Releases Quarterly Report, Ubuntu Newsletter Packs Plenty

In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Moshe Goldfarb.
<brick_n_straw@xxxxxxxxx>
 wrote
on Mon, 2 Jun 2008 18:42:37 -0400
<tp3k4wmt2zw7.1rg4d7t4xokub$.dlg@xxxxxxxxxx>:
> On Mon, 2 Jun 2008 12:34:29 -0700, The Ghost In The Machine wrote:
>
>> In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Moshe Goldfarb.
>> <brick_n_straw@xxxxxxxxx>
>>  wrote
>> on Mon, 2 Jun 2008 12:00:00 -0400
>> <yaf470phhjrn$.u7izr4n79hpq$.dlg@xxxxxxxxxx>:

>>> Who cares what a collection of basement ware, slopware programmers are
>>> doing?
>>>
>>> They should assign the people writing these glossies to fixing the bugs
>>> that kde is riddled with .
>>>

>> Why?  Isn't Vista the solution to everything? :-P
>
> Show me one post where I have advocated Vista.

Show me one of your posts where you have advocated Linux. :-P

AIUI, though, you've been advocating *Windows* for awhile...if
only by indirection.  Are you one of those who think that XP
should be kept indefinitely?  If so, you're impeding innovation. ;-)

(FSVO, anyway.)

#191, ewill3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows.  When it absolutely, positively, has to crash.