Re: [News] Vista Can't Compete with Linux on MIDs, Prices Likely to Fall Further

Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
On Fri, 13 Jun 2008 08:26:01 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

____/ The Ghost In The Machine on Thursday 12 June 2008 19:02 : \____

As for retinal projection...I'd have to research the issue.
At best, it's an issue of comfort, and one has to be
careful regarding using same during driving, without some
careful programming (and a head position/accelerometer
attachment to give one a HUD-like display -- and even then,
lag enters into the picture).

At worst, it's an expensive gewgaw until mass production
can drive down its price.
One option that you have is a tiny portable monitor that's worn close my one's
eye, maybe on some eyeglasses. I saw this type of technology on the Discovery
Channel when I was about 10. F

Hopefully you are one of the first to receive one of these Roy Schestowitz.
Maybe then you will be able to see the voices in your head that pass for
your "reliable sources".

Why do you have to inject your venom into a reasonable conversation?