Re: [News] IBM Vice President Deletes Windows, Uses GNU/Linux

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Life after Windows, 3 1/2 months: Deleted the Windows partition
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | In summary:
> |
> |     * I am now completely *ix-based for work.
> |     * The only Windows machines I have left in my house are in the attic
> |       and/or are broken.
> |     * I feel more productive in my operating environments than ever
> |     before.
> `----
>
> http://www.sutor.com/newsite/blog-open/?p=2378

Thats saying a lot about the WINDUMMY OSen.
I deleted my windummy osen from of my PCs months if not years ago.
The programs that I use most these few months is K-3D, QCad, Open Office,
Seamonkey, GIMP and Gambas2, Compiz (translucent 8 sided 'cube' desktop)
none of which require the WINDUMMY OSen. Linux and Ubuntu's speed
just out perfoms the WINDUMMY OSen on every front.
If I need to run WINDUMMY crap for others, I run virtual box and on a dual
core PC and its many times faster than a real WINDUMMY install.

Who needs micoshaft products other than to slow you down?