Re: [News] Microsoft OOXML: Fail

____/ Mark Kent on Monday 10 March 2008 15:19 : \____

> whether there've been any more "Swedens" with real cash changing hands,
> or whether we've had delegates turn up to these meetings who've never
> been before.

They are just sitwarmers. Nothing to see here... they defend themselves (their
bosses) while purporting to be representative of a nation. Conflict of
interests is what they call it...

It doesn't matter how many smileys Jesper may post here. He is being
apologetic, having done the damage.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Windows Vistaster: Newly-coined Windows MEstake
Cpu(s): 25.7%us,  4.0%sy,  1.0%ni, 64.7%id,  4.2%wa,  0.3%hi,  0.1%si,  0.0%st