Re: Vista makes me want to slit my throat!

____/ Linonut on Monday 10 March 2008 12:04 : \____

> * Jerry McBride peremptorily fired off this memo:
>

>> This is funny stuff...
>>

>> Copied from usenet....
>>
>> <QUOTE>
>> Vista makes me want to slit my throat!
>> From: Robbie <rosco111NOCAPS@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>  (NA)
>> Date: Sunday 09 March 2008 03:21:39 am
>> Groups:24hoursupport.helpdesk
>>
>> My roomate uses vista home on his viao laptop. He has access to my FreeNAS
>> file server, but complains of the terrible transfer speed. The speed is
>> terrible regardless of wireles or wired connectiosn, but the xp machines in
>> the house all blaze. I've seen several users on various websites all having
>> the same problem with Vista transfer speeds but no real resolution. He
>> refuses to "upgrade" (at least I call it an upgrade" to XP. Any ideas?
>> <UNQUOTE>
>
> Dear Robbie:
>
>    Slit /his/ throat.
>
> Sincerely,
>
>    Abby

Maybe Bush will block another bill against that... just as he sis with
waterboarding.

Bush recommend Windows Vista Profe^HHHHHHHHHHHEOF

-
                ~~ Best of wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    make install -not war
Tasks: 150 total,   1 running, 149 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie