Re: [Rival] MS releases a NON-WINDOWS Operating System!

____/ Linonut on Monday 10 March 2008 16:37 : \____

> * Gordon peremptorily fired off this memo:
>
>> It's called Singularity and is a concept OS.
>> http://blogs.zdnet.com/microsoft/?p=1239
>
> I thought ZDNet declared bankruptcy?

Their editor jumped ship to become the editor of CNET. That was a week before
Ziff Davis' bankruptcy was announced. I know one person from there who left in
December (retired).

"Fat operating systems spend most of their energy supporting their own fat."
        --Nicholas Negroponte, MIT Media Lab, rediff.com, Apr 2006
roy      pts/3        cg093a.halls.man Mon Mar 10 16:42   still logged in