Re: Why was this submission of yours anonymous, Schestowitz?

On Mon, 10 Mar 2008 01:40:07 -0700, Tim Smith wrote:

> Note this story on Slashdot:
>
>    <http://linux.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=07/07/09/1424259>
>
> It's a submission about this article:
>
>    <http://itmanagement.earthweb.com/osrc/article.php/3687616>
>
> which is one Roy wrote for Datamation.
>
> Note that the Slashdot story is attributed to "Anonymous reader".  So,
> Roy, why did you submit the story about you Datamation article
> anonymously?  On other sites, you are quite shameless about submitting
> links to your own writings.  Why try to hide at Slashdot?
>
> Were you not aware that it would still show up on your profile page
> as being a submission of yours?
>
>    <http://slashdot.org/~schestowitz/>
>
> (Of course, Roy is now going to accuse me of stalking him on Slashdot,
> so I guess I should explain why I dared to look at his profile.  He has
> just announced that he's leaving Slashdot, and mentioned that his
> stories have reached the front page several times.  So I was curious to
> see which stories these were, and checked his profile page).

He made a similar speech on digg.com a few weeks ago, about not having the
time to comment anymore.

Interesting thing is he certainly seems to have enough time to crap flood
digg multiple times a day with his stories.

The point is, Roy is not interested in discussing Linux.
He never has been.
He is not interested in using the various sites like digg and slashdot in
the manner that they were designed to be used.
He is not interested in giving back via discussion.

Roy doesn't have time for that.

Roy Schestowitz is only interested in selfishly spewing his name and his
sites all over the Internet for his own personal gain.

I keep telling this group that this guy Roy Schestowitz is as bogus as a 9
nine dollar bill but all they do is bury their collective heads in the
sand.

How much proof do these people need?

--
Moshe Goldfarb